FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Do I need to "join" your site?
No. You can view the free picks, scores, odds, news, injuries, weather and the handicappers pages for free. No registration required. No credit card necessary.
2) How do I purchase picks?
3) Can I contact the handicappers directly?
4) Am I purchasing the handicapper's "best" picks?
Yes, but not for "Pay After You Win" plays.
Yes, you are purchasing from a secure site where all information is securely encrypted and protected.
8) Do you take Western Union payments?
9) What time do the handicappers update their pages/selections?
10) If I purchase a 7, 30, 60, or 100 day discount package from a handicapper, do I get all of their plays or do I have to pay more for the "big plays?"
Also, when you purchase a multi-day package, you get the plays for consecutive days. You cannot "pause" or "interrupt" the package duration.
No. The key to winning with some consistency is quality, not quantity. Thus the handicappers release plays on games that they feel the best about on a given day.
Simply put - if the handicapper wins the play, you are charged the amount listed. If he loses, you are charged zero.
If the play wins, the sale is processed.
If the play loses, the collected AUTHORIZATION is VOIDED.
Understand this: There is absolutely no charge made to your credit card unless the play is a winner. In advance of the game, all we're doing is making sure you have, for example, $17 of available credit if you purchased Trace Adams' Pay After You Win release.
13) My online statement shows I was charged for a Pay After You Win Play even though it lost. What gives?
Your online credit card statement is only showing the AUTHORIZATION of the funds for a POTENTIAL charge. It has no way of showing you the information has been purged by our system if the play was a loser.
If you have any doubts, simply call the toll-free customer service 800 number on the back of your card to confirm that a charge was NOT made on a losing selection.
16) Do you sell or trade any of my personal information?
Absolutely Not. We have no relationship any Sportsbook other than the display of their odds through a purchased syndicated feed.
18) Can I change my User Name or Password?
You cannot change your User Name, but you can change your Password by clicking on Member Profile.
19) Why is my IP Address logged?
20) Do you know when I log into the site?
Yes. Every time you log in, we record that data, along with your IP Address to prevent customers from trying to commit fraud.
23) Are there occasionally guaranteed plays?
26) How do I reach Customer Service?
28) What are Customer Service hours?
|1 Day of Action||$99|
|7 Days of Action||$449|
|30 Days of Action||$999|
Every Play - Every Sport
From All Pick Nation Experts
(Any "Guarantee" applying to Guaranteed Plays and Resulting
Free Service is NOT included)
Steve Budin, Mathew Parker, Matt Rivers,
Dom Chambers (NHL) and Gabe DuPont (NHL)
do NOT release plays everyday
Trace Adams' Pay After You Win Plays
(which are NEVER Best Bets) are not included
Upgrade From One Package To Another at Anytime
Instant Rebates Available Upon Upgrades!